> 'La Consigliera is at it again', from La Cosa Nostra
fight4justice
post Sep 11 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1384

LINK

I know I should ignore it, but when my name keeps coming up (you know who you are.....), at the BG Forum, I'm just not the type to let it go. I have ignored it for months, but no more.

I am making it my mission to bring as much traffic to this forum and maybe the BG threads here, as possible. I mean, that's what the misguided want.....No?
You’ve just admitted it – the circus needs traffic

Only your vendetta against BGPM, will bring in traffic to your snakepit, what’s the matter dear, getting bored are we? You haven’t had to used your forked tongue for a while, so why not bring up a BGPM thread huh!!! Was the pot getting a bit empty and rancid there?

Is the weather getting a bit cold and you are now bored and feel you need to stir to bring in traffic?????

Who mentioned BGPM first???????

LINK

Also if you want to keep harping on the receipt discrepency I can dig those out again and post them again in this thread if you want and we can discuss that too. As always....JMO....Merlin

You don’t have to dig those out, just ask your crooked cop, he STOLE my folder remember……………but then again you probably shared my STOLEN FOLDER with him who knows………. ROB knows what goes on at his circus I’m sure and you have his blessings as well as the DISHONOURABLE judge’s blessings so go ahead, you’re only showing what the circus is about once again. JMO

LINK

Just a note to say that I have requested a title change for this thread. I shouldn't let my Italian temper get the best of me. hehehehehe!

May I suggest “GPTB the new COSA NOSTRA” because I think you are once again showing how it all works.

“Mafia is the consciousness of one's own worth, the exaggerated concept of individual force as the sole arbiter of every conflict, of every clash of interests or ideas."

"Weird scenes inside ....."

"To believe is to have doubt and no facts but to know is to have facts and no doubt."

Salute! –

What the PTR community need is LEGAL ARBITRATION not ILLEGAL DICTATORSHIP by DESPOTS!!

TO MERLIN/LARRY ELWOOD & DAZHIREDGUN/RONALD W NANCE OR THE JUDGE PIETRO/SUPER MODERATOR & EX-JUDGE wink.gif

THIS RECEIPT WILL STAY HERE WITH ALL IT'S COMMENTS UNTIL MY RECEIPT TOGETHER WITH IT'S ACCUSATIONS IS REMOVED FROM YOUR VILE FORUM.
FOR A SUPPOSEDLY EX-JUDGE WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY A SUPER MODERATOR TO SIT THERE POINTING THE RULES TO A NEW
MEMBER AT THAT FORUM AND YET SAY NOTHING TO THEM ON BREAKING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR MOST IMPORTANT
RULE THEN HE MUST HAVE BEEN A FINE JUDGE.

WHY AREN'T THEY REPLYING TO MY LAST POSTS:- IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO SIMPLE FOR THEM TO CALL THE HOSPITAL IF THEY WERE SO SURE I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG - IT WOULD HAVE SHOWN THEM UP (ALL OF THEM) FOR THAT THEY ARE AND BECAUSE THEY HAVE SHOWN HOW LOW THEY WILL STOOP - WHAT LITTLE CREDIBILITY ROB WAS TRYING TO BRING BACK TO THE SITE BY REMOVING THE SCAM PONZIS AND GET RICH SCHEMES ADS THROUGH HIS GOOGLE ADSENSE HAS NOW BEEN LOST ALL BY YOUR OWN DOING.

WIL/FREECASHSPACE/WIL BROUSSARD DID FALSIFY THE RECEIPT THAT WAS POSTED HERE IN THIS FORUM. THE ONE PASTED BELOW IS A PRIVATE RECEIPT AND WAS STOLEN BY THE CO OWNER RONALD W NANCE AND MODERATOR LARRY ELWOOD. (sorry for calling you a hacker merlin, you're not that intelligent but a common thief)

WELL DONE!!!! HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELVES

A WARNING TO ALL POs & CLICKERS - DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO GET PAID TO BOYCOTT AND IF YOU USE IMAGECAVE OR ANY STORING SITES TO STORE PERSONAL DOCUMENTS MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR FOLDERS TO PRIVATE AS THE FRAUDSTERS WILL STEAL YOUR DOCUMENTS AND USE THEM TO TWIST AND SUIT THEIR VENDETTA AGAINST YOU OR THE SITE. PERSONALLY I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THEM BUT NOT JOIN THEM.

BEWARE, DO NOT JOIN GPTB IF YOU VALUE YOUR PRIVACY

--------------------
How frequently are the honesty and integrity of a man disposed of by a smile or a shrug.
How many good and generous actions have been sunk into oblivion by a distrustful look, or
stamped with the imputation of bad motives, by a mysterious and seasonable whisper!

- Sterne

Be VERY skeptical of people who claim to be the only do-gooders left around.

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."
~ Vince Lombardi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 11 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 215

reposted some of the first post's I made in the other thread so BD does not get to confused about what was being said as I know how easily she get's confused rolleyes.gif

bluedahlia
I know I should ignore it, but when my name keeps coming up (you know who you are.....), at the BG Peanut Gallery, I'm just not the type to let it go. I have ignored it for months, but no more.
I am making it my mission to bring as much traffic to this forum and maybe the BG threads here, as possible. I mean, that's what those misfits want.....No?

LINK

I see another misfit stopped sitting on her hands and returned to that circus peanut gallery to give her 1 cent about BG rolleyes.gif

Sure BD, you make it a mission to bring as much traffic to that sand pit as you can, Rob needs it and so do all the regular players (u know who u are) or you all would lose that breeding ground for lies and accusations, deception,insults etc...... the 'players' would lose their play ground wink.gif

You can't let that happen now, No? unsure.gif And go ahead BD,get that traffic to that circus peanut gallery as everyone need to see what that place is really all about, they need to see what kind of hypocrites and liars are running that circus, and I mean the regular players while Rob just sits back and waits for the traffic/money mean time you and the other misfits (again they know who they are) do your witch hunt deeds, right?

We all know how badly the active member count has dropped at that snake pit so now you decided to make it your mission to revive it a little and bring as much traffic there as you can, Rob must be so proud and thankful to you laugh.gif tongue.gif

And once again you have to use BG to do that, gee BD, we should start charging a fee , as nothing else seems to work to bring members or non members to that circus but the name BG or Bill ohmy.gif

Ah well, at least you have something to do again, you must been so bored after Pietro decided to close the thread which seems to be his favorite thing to do when he has no answers anymore.

Just don't lose any sleep over it, ok tongue.gif

BEWARE of GPTBoycott ,they have NO CREDIBILITY, NO AUTHORITY & most importantly, NO LICENSE to do what they doing and BEWARE of them if you value your PRIVACY!!!!!

--------------------

Be sure to receive all your BGPM Mails, try RoyaltyMails.com (owned by Bill:))

"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves." Dale Carnegie

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "
~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 11 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE(fight4justice @ Sep 9 2008, 01:25 AM) *
May I take the opportunity to remind you of your lies wink.gif

"To believe is to have doubt and no facts but to know is to have facts and no doubt."

Salute! –

What the PTR community need is LEGAL ARBITRATION not ILLEGAL DICTATORSHIP by DESPOTS!!

TO MERLIN/LARRY ELWOOD & DAZHIREDGUN/RONALD W NANCE OR THE JUDGE PIETRO/SUPER MODERATOR & EX-JUDGE wink.gif

THIS RECEIPT WILL STAY HERE WITH ALL IT'S COMMENTS UNTIL MY RECEIPT TOGETHER WITH IT'S ACCUSATIONS IS REMOVED FROM YOUR VILE FORUM.
FOR A SUPPOSEDLY EX-JUDGE WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY A SUPER MODERATOR TO SIT THERE POINTING THE RULES TO A NEW
MEMBER AT THAT FORUM AND YET SAY NOTHING TO THEM ON BREAKING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR MOST IMPORTANT

WHY AREN'T THEY REPLYING TO MY LAST POSTS:- IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO SIMPLE FOR THEM TO CALL THE HOSPITAL IF THEY WERE SO SURE I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG - IT WOULD HAVE SHOWN THEM UP (ALL OF THEM) FOR THAT THEY ARE AND BECAUSE THEY HAVE SHOWN HOW LOW THEY WILL STOOP - WHAT LITTLE CREDIBILITY ROB WAS TRYING TO BRING BACK TO THE SITE BY REMOVING THE SCAM PONZIS AND GET RICH SCHEMES ADS THROUGH HIS GOOGLE ADSENSE HAS NOW BEEN LOST ALL BY YOUR OWN DOING.

WIL/FREECASHSPACE/WIL BROUSSARD DID FALSIFY THE RECEIPT THAT WAS POSTED HERE IN THIS FORUM. THE ONE PASTED BELOW IS A PRIVATE RECEIPT AND WAS STOLEN BY THE CO OWNER RONALD W NANCE AND MODERATOR LARRY ELWOOD. (sorry for calling you a hacker merlin, you're not that intelligent but a common thief)

A WARNING TO ALL POs & CLICKERS - DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO GET PAID TO BOYCOTT AND IF YOU USE IMAGECAVE OR ANY STORING SITES TO STORE PERSONAL DOCUMENTS MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR FOLDERS TO PRIVATE AS THE FRAUDSTERS WILL STEAL YOUR DOCUMENTS AND USE THEM TO TWIST AND SUIT THEIR VENDETTA AGAINST YOU OR THE SITE. PERSONALLY I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THEM BUT NOT JOIN THEM.

merlin
If they want to talk members let's talk members. We may only state that we have 665 active members,but we are not paid to be here as your members have to be paid to do things. I had to dig deep back into the records but back in early March 08 your stats were as follows:
Mar 16/08 Total Affiliates: 7,100, Active Affiliates: 2,687, Total Payouts: $ 50,454.75
Now you are claiming total affiliates 7,536,you are to chicken to show active affiliates,and a payout of $56,045.34. In 6 months you claim payout of $5,590.59. If we divide that 5590.59 by the total amount that means if all are active the average persons account balance is approximately $0.75 which for six(6) months of time is a pretty crappy amount to earn. Considering your payout information on the forum I really suspect that the active membership is at best no more than 200 cuz monthly payout amounts divided by the minimum amount for payout show it.

LINK

What you have left at that snake pit if there is no activity going on? blink.gif hmmm? rolleyes.gif

we all know how Rob is relying on traffic and how he has asked for donations, sells banners and just about anything else he can as long as the prize is right.Don't tell me that circus does not depend on traffic or activity.

It's quit simple , NO ACTIVITY= NO BOYCOTTING of SITES = NO CIRCUS or you think Rob will keep it open just for you and handful more of the regular players? Well, maybe he does , especally since BD has offered to buy some ads laugh.gif tongue.gif

And Merlin you forget one thing, BGPM is NOT a forum that depends on traffic, donation etc....... to survive nor is it a site that claims to be something other then what is there for all to read smile.gif , unlike that circus. wink.gif

As far as payouts, well great wizzard, please tell me what business that would be of yours? or anyone else besides the actual members here at BGPM? rolleyes.gif

But let me ask you something, you think each and every member reaches payout at the same time ? every time? huh.gif

Nor are the active stats are of any business of yours,but you know what, that is what you do when you have nothing else to come up, you grasp for straws, so predictable and typical of you.

And merlin, we know where to find those chickens and it's NOT here smile.gif hint hint laugh.gif tongue.gif

merlin
Also if you want to keep harping on the receipt discrepency I can dig those out again and post them again in this thread if you want and we can discuss that too. As always....JMO....Merlin

Well great wizzard, you just admitted that there IS a discrepency of the one you posted and the one that was the correct one, in other words, you are a LIAR and knew right from the beginning that what you posted and optained without permission was NOT the one that was the right one or in question, you knew that as soon as you posted it as anyone else could see and understand that the one you used was a personal receipt made for a personal donation, unless of course you can't read either, can you? unsure.gif

you tried to deceive others with it and with those false alligations and that is what that circus is made out of, lies,false alligations, insults, attacks etc......

And you know what, you re posting that again would just proof some more what we been saying all along about Pietro, how bias he is and the different standards he has towards others, plus the circus itself, with their motto: Do as I say NOT as I do wink.gif

But hey, NOTHING at that circus surprises me anymore, not lies, not vile and vulgar language, not insults, not false alligations, not posting private info and deceiving others by posting a receipt that has nothing to do with anything and certainly not anything coming from you ohmy.gif

As always............JMO...halexzo biggrin.gif

bluedahlia
I'm just sending out a few ads. Might even avail myself of a few traffic exchanges.

AWWWWWWWWWW BD how sweet of you to help out Rob, be sure you collect your browny points from him, you hear tongue.gif

LINK

BEWARE of GPTBoycott ,they have NO CREDIBILITY, NO AUTHORITY & most importantly, NO LICENSE to do what they doing and BEWARE of them if you value your PRIVACY!!!!!

--------------------

"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves." Dale Carnegie

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "
~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 11 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

fight4justice
May I suggest “GPTB the new COSA NOSTRA” because I think you are once again showing how it all works.

Well the pot stirer didn't take your advice fight4justice which is to bad as that name would have fit so well tongue.gif

bluedahlia
Just a note to say that I have requested a title change for this thread. I shouldn't let my Italian temper get the best of me. hehehehehe!

laugh.gif laugh.gif BD no need to tell us that, we know you are the fencesitter, remember, never know where the wind blows you or what you want to do, so......

And your 'temper' is what puts your foot in your mouth, every time you open it, never fails , so keep at it , you already look like a fool and so does that circus, as usual smile.gif

LINK

And here we have the new title:

The Disgruntled are at it again! and that is exactly what BD did, she started it all over again, shame on you BD, you lied wink.gif

How fitting for that 3 ring circus, the very few who are left there are so disgruntled they could spit fire and especally the 'gang members', (u know who u are) who need to bring more traffic in for Roby Boy and need another witch hunt so what do they do?

Well they use BG/Bill of course, as that was the only way the traffic was coming in because the members here are happy with the site and have no complaints so yeah, many do defend their WM and site.

Of course the snake pit did not expected to be fought back at their lies, accusations, insults, attacks ect....... those who are the regular players want to dish it out but CAN'T take the heat"_

BD why are you constantly putting yourself down blink.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif I mean, we know how disgrunteld you are and the rest of the mafia gang, but geeeeee.......... tongue.gif

And who started it up again? after he said he would ignore anything here? (just like you BD, remember?)

merlin
I agree with Pietro and everything necessary to be said has already been said and the "schoolyard" antics are enough. There are more important things in life to accomplish than bgpaymail. Life goes on and I choose to ignore their "schoolyard antics". As always....JMO....Merlin

Course we know all to well how wishy washy the wizzard is, how many times has he said he was done with that snake pit and came back time after time? blink.gif

merlin you have told more lies then I can list here and your life must not have gone on as you said above, you had to start it up again, how pathetic and sad wink.gif

Did you miss us that much? ohmy.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

And you BD, you are anything BUT what you like others to believe you are, you do a whole lot of pretenting .

YOU are NOT all that, but keep on, keep sticking your nose up high, must be a very sad life to try to be something you not. wink.gif

Have you collected the browny points from Rob yet? ? unsure.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

merlin
Something like the Sicilian one for something that crawls lower than a snake comes to mind.

And that would be you merlin, you described yourself to a T, good job biggrin.gif

LINK

merlin
you can accuse me of lying,but you have no proof other than my statements,the photo gallery was PUBLIC information so there was NO THEFT,but your accusations boarder on slander and defamation.

Oh that is just to funny coming from you, excuse me, just had to pick myself of the floor

merlin
It doesn't matter if the same people are getting paid over and over except that your numbers are LIES. As the saying goes FIGURES DON'T LIE BUT LIARS DO FIGURE.

are you really that dumb or are you just acting like it? blink.gif huh.gif unsure.gif

Where did I say anything about the same people getting paid over and over again?

And where did I say anything about payouts other then telling you it would be none of your business?

And as far as 'FIGURES DON'T LIE BUT LIARS DO FIGURE', well great wizzard, I wouldn't know anything about that but you should ask Rob, Iam sure he does a lot of figuring and we all know where the LIARS can be found and it is not here smile.gif (hint hint tongue.gif )

So again , you describing yourself and that circus very well, keep going merlin, once again you making yourself look like a fool.

merlin
You figure people can't see your lies wrong again....As always....JMO....Merlin....

would you care to explain what lies been told???????

I have to say you getting boring with your same old post about the same thing, a subject which you have no clue about

Oh,BD, I see you edited your post from misfit to misguided, did the former judge/laywer, pietro got on to you?

Oh wait, since it is about BG/Bill and some of us here,he would let anything stand as is,lies. false alligations, insults, bashing, attacks, private info, receipts that are private and have nothing to do with anything etc...... so no worry, post anything you like, he will look the other way wink.gif

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
fight4justice
post Sep 12 2008, 03:16 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(halexzo @ Sep 12 2008, 12:27 AM) *
Oh,BD, I see you edited your post from misfit to misguided, did the former judge/laywer, pietro got on to you?

Oh wait, since it is about BG/Bill and some of us here,he would let anything stand as is,lies. false alligations, insults, bashing, attacks, private info, receipts that are private and have nothing to do with anything etc...... so no worry, post anything you like, he will look the other way wink.gif

hehehehe, you know very well the dishonourable judge of la cosa nostra will not edit any insults directed at us until he can come up with another ultimatum for Bill.

On that note Hale may I ask for a title change please from 'the potstirrer is at it again' to 'La Consigliera is at it again' much more fitting. Thanks.

Oh and do you remember these famous posts:

They still don't get it. I tried to tell them, but they all know so much better. HA!
Guess that's when the picket post started to dig in laugh.gif laugh.gif

One fry short of a happy meal - yeah. I am being kind here.

ETA - Bill must be paying piece work these days. LOL!

Think she was discribing herself there laugh.gif and ETA: Rob must be paying piece work these days being desparate for traffic and all laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

If something is not worth my time I ignore it. It's quite obvious they think this site IS a big deal.

Guess BGPM is a big deal for her after all or she's missing those so called brownie points that she keeps harping on about. tongue.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

This post has been edited by fight4justice: Sep 12 2008, 03:31 AM

--------------------
How frequently are the honesty and integrity of a man disposed of by a smile or a shrug.
How many good and generous actions have been sunk into oblivion by a distrustful look, or
stamped with the imputation of bad motives, by a mysterious and seasonable whisper!

- Sterne

~ Vince Lombardi

+Quote Post
Donna
post Sep 12 2008, 03:55 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 454

Normally - now mind you I say normally - most people don't go snooping around in other people's stuff they keep in these "hosting" sites - you know, like banners to advertise or even personal photos, etc.

You see, MOST people have common decency and ethics and, do unto others as they would want to have done unto them. You know, like respect someone's privacy, even though it isn't "really" private?

But, you see, morons like the ex cop and the ex IRS agent at GPTB DON'T KNOW the meaning of common decency OR ETHICS.

AND, to boot, on top of that they sure are STUPID.

Oh, they try hard, that they do, to "catch" us doing the same as they do, but, they never will because we don't DO what they do - which is lie and cheat, and adulterate documents like receipts.

But, alas, they failed to see that not only are the dates different, but, the receipt numbers are different, too. And they STILL refuse to remove it even though it proves THEM wrong!

How stupid can one get?

You know, hale, when you asked "are you really that dumb...." I'm apt to BELIEVE they really are.

Which is it, merlin? Is Bill only paying 75 cents per month to all members or is he only paying a few members?

It really doesn't matter now, does it? Why? Because it's NONE of YOUR business!

That's what I mean about GetPAIDtoBoycott! They (they know who they are) are just a bunch of nosy nobodies that want to be somebodies and try to RULE the realm of GPT! They even BASH good paying programs for the sake of bringing traffic to their site. Why? Well, look at them and what they are - SICKOS who get off on badgering and belittling others. And, of course Robbie boy digs it too because, every so often it brings traffic to his site and makes him a profit.

Nobody elected them. They appointed themselves. They have flimsy methods of boycotting and they don't even abide by their own rules!

In a nutshell, GPTBoycott is a DISGRACE to the GPT Industry.

We're not the only ones that see that now, and, by golly, every time they try getting traffic using Bill's name, his site or us we'll just prove again and again what they really are!

What I ask is what are they going to do when even using US doesn't help get traffic to their site? What are they going to do when NO ONE pays attention to them anymore? Are they gonna try to convince people that little pink piglets DO have wings and really can fly?

Now, BD, daahhhhhhhhhling, please don't get a swelled head thinking I REALLY want to see a painting of your naked body - it may make me puke. I was merely implementing that you are so stuck on yourself that you might just DO that thinking it will draw traffic.

And, merlin, sweetie, please DO try to come up with some new stuff to say. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo boring!

--------------------
Ride the Wave

With enthusiasm you will find that you don't have to do it all by yourself. In fact, there is nothing of significance that you can do by yourself. Sustained ehthusiasm brings into existance a wave of creative energy, and all you have to do then is "ride the wave."

Eckhart Tolle -- from his book "A New Earth, Awakening to your Life's Purpose"

+Quote Post
fight4justice
post Sep 12 2008, 03:56 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

LINK

Re: The Disgruntled are at it again!

LINK

Re: The Disgruntled are at it again!

BTW, how's your friend over at that Children's Hospital.

Just as we’re honoured you decided to dedicate YET ANOTHER thread to us & BGPM. One of a kind you are, guess that picket post dug deeper than I thought. As for Bill liking you or anyone else who knows????????? He’s only an email away why don’t you ask him? BTW the idea was mine, I know you love to think you’re important and seeing you seemed bored & lonely, I thought I'd humour you a little. wink.gif

As for my friend at the Children’s Hospital, I have no friends there, I just donate when I can but why don’t you ask your friend Wil/freecashspace? blink.gif

LINK

BD you shouldn't have had the name changed or atleast had it changed to something that was more appropriate than peanut gallery. Something like the Sicilian one for something that crawls lower than a snake comes to mind.
Hehehe you forget you are in little Sicily-snakepit!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Love your protector but mine is bigger. I have a Black Lab and an American Eskimo.

Are you sure bd is not referring to all those backing her up at la cosa as her ferocious dogs? rolleyes.gif

For the so called ones and they know who they are,you can accuse me of lying,but you have no proof other than my statements,the photo gallery was PUBLIC information so there was NO THEFT, but your accusations boarder on slander and defamation.
So is a park bench public does that mean you go around STEALING THOSE too? As for Slander and defamation, I suggest you read all your previous posts about Bill, BGPM & it’s members. Seems you and bd are the ones running la cosa nostra. wink.gif

The math is not as general as you think as I said all one has to do is add the figures you post in the paid threads for the months and compare them to what you claim you paid out. It doesn't matter if the same people are getting paid over and over except that your numbers are LIES. As the saying goes FIGURES DON'T LIE BUT LIARS DO FIGURE. You figure people can't see your lies wrong again....As always....JMO....Merlin ....

Yep LIARS DO FIGURE or try to figure a way out of their LIES like you do. laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif JMO

Another reminder: wink.gif

Salute! –

--------------------

- Sterne

~ Vince Lombardi

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

bellestraker
What I find ridiculous is that no one from here has even mentioned that site for ages and yet they have never let up. Now when someone here has finally had enough and responds well of course.....WE are attacking BG in order to get traffic for GPTB.

Circus Link

You must NOT be to interested in what is written at that circus, don't worry , I understand laugh.gif laugh.gif

But let me get you up to speed a bit, and when it started and by whom ok?

Sep 7 2008
sandyjones
Re: Bill now linking AmyLynn article on main page
She is back!! Or has been back....and now she is telling people how to cheat Pinecone Research:
http://www.informativepost.com/2008/...earch-1852.htm

LINK

I know the activity level at that circus went down so bad and they do need a lift but geee whiz rolleyes.gif

The thing to do if she wanted to post about that , she should have started a new thread about it or are they trying to get something stired up again about BG/Bill that is not there? Just as before? And to get more traffic in for Roby Boy?

'sandyjones', the thread is called: Bill now linking AmyLynn article on main page

Do YOU or anyone else see that article/link anywhere at BGPM? blink.gif

Course not, so that means you are lying and deceiving others into believing that Bill has that link posted on the main page of BG.

We all know that lying and deceiving is a common thing at that circus , that has been proven over and over again.

Sep 8 2008

merlin
Amy Lynn articles - teaching to cheat?
Of course she is back again writing for a paid to write about any scamming fraud and deception her mind can make up. Just so the circus at Bgpaymail knows I too have made a copy of the page and have forwarded it to pinecone research and Karen. If enough people report her teachings of fraud and deception then maybe there will be one less bad person on the internet. It's still nice to see Bill hasn't amassed that fortune to put ebay and paypal out of business yet. Waving at the real owners of Bg.....Halexo,Donna etc.....LOL. As always....JMO....Merlin

LINK

Merlin you completely lost your marbles laugh.gif laugh.gif I ask again, what in the heck does the subject of that new thread now have to do with BG/Bill?

Here Pietro finally, after being pressured in to by others who felt it should be moved,made a seperate thread as it HAS NOTHING to do with BGPM or Bill, and here you are spewing some garbage again. rolleyes.gif

Bet you been waiting for a long time to say something about BG/Bill, especially since their is nothing but good things to comment on tongue.gif

And why should anyone here care you send that Page to wherever?As long as you don't lie again and make it look like BG/Bill or some of us had something to do with,as you are a master at lying, deceiving, assuming, accusing etc...... you proven that over and over again at that 3 ring circus.

And talking about deception blink.gif look in the mirror great wizzard or in the dictionary, your picture is right under that word tongue.gif

How would you know what Bill has amassed or not?Did you take truly's crystal ball away from her

But we all know you wouldn't see the forest for the trees, no matter what was right in front of you. rolleyes.gif

Just wondering how long it will take this time for Pietro to give a warning about staying on topic, well, if at all, since he does have different standards for different peeps, we see wink.gif

Waving at one of the real 'gang member's' (they know who they are) who actually run's that circus, the great wizzard of nothing smile.gif as always............JMO...halexzo smile.gif

Sep 10 2008

ETA: well this shows you what a sick mind merlin has, he has to make a post to Amy at a complete different site and which has NOTHING at all to do with BGPM:

You are going to have to start hollering for your friends at Bgpaymail to help you out or are they no longer your friends? As always....JMO....Merlin...)
LINK

Can anyone get any dumber blink.gif Gave you the right name merlin, leader of the cast of 'dumb and dumber' smile.gif

And bob, aka RBNLOVESPOH , you changed your mind again????? Do you even have a mind of your own?

You had to follow the wizzard with mentioning BG at a site that has NO connection what so ever with neither BG nor Bill or any of us here?

Tell your buddies at BG hello. hehehehe.
Remember your signature here at this forum?

I do not support the mess at GPTB but am still a member. They treat people wrong and incite others to post and get away with it. Pietro needs a rest.

Soooooooooo, now tell me again who is so obsessed with BG ohmy.gif

bellestraker
THey have claimed to be responsible for the slow down in traffic to GPTB

NO belle, we never claimed to be responsible fot that circus losing members activity, I DID say however that Rob had his most traffic/money when the mafia gang (they know who they are) attacked, accused, lied about, ridiculed, etc.......

So do NOT put words in my mouth and twist what was said, I know you all (u know who u are ) are good at twisting anyones post who does not agree with the regular players (u know who u are: smile.gif ).......

The reason that 3 ring circus lost members activity is because most figured out what all is wrong there and seen the light and simply don't care to particiapte any longer biggrin.gif

bellestraker
Just as before...Bill named names and gave personal information and it was OK because he was "upset" but if anyone else does....it brings on a never ending bag of drivel from the likes of Donna,Halexzo and whatever the other one is...JUsticeforme I think.

Bill posted info to proof to the liar (s) and only username was used with the amount in account, that they were lying.......period all other info was posted after a few of us were attacked by personal info being posted at that snake pit, so hold your horses and think before you spew garbage out again.

bellestraker
My cut at it has been to let it go but unfortunately they need the attention and have targeted BlueD with a constant barrage of never ending digs, rude comments and just plain childish rants.

No belle, again you wrong, we dont neeed the attention not the traffic ,unlike that circus, but we WILL let others know how that sbake pit works, how others are disgustingly insulted and attacked, lied about and accused without any proof and how Rob is making the money all along pretending to care. And he stays away from that place as much as he can, no need for him to bother with it, HIS 'gang' is doing the dirty work after all.

bellestraker
When all is said and done..this is THREE people (Donna, Halexzo & J4Me )who IMO are frustrated and will stop at nothing to get attention.

We will NOT stop telling everyone the truth about that 3 ring circus, in that you right, but the rest is your imagination, as usual....... blink.gif

Why any of you even bother to come here and read, beats me, laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif you all claim to ignore everything here but yet, you can't wait to snoop what is going on, go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by halexzo: Sep 12 2008, 01:25 PM

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

fight4justice

Done and so fitting biggrin.gif

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
fight4justice
post Sep 12 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

LINK

What I find ridiculous is that no one from here has even mentioned that site for ages and yet they have never let up. Now when someone here has finally had enough and responds well of course.....WE are attacking BG in order to get traffic for GPTB.

THey have claimed to be responsible for the slow down in traffic to GPTB. Being as how the slowness has affected EVERY ptr related forum I guess they are responsible for all of it....It must be nice to lexist in a dreamlike state..

Just as before...Bill named names and gave personal information and it was OK because he was "upset" but if anyone else does....it brings on a never ending bag of drivel from the likes of Donna,Halexzo and whatever the other one is...JUsticeforme I think.
The other one is F4j if you want to pretend you forgot. wink.gif What Bill gave out at the time was not personal information, it was a ‘username’, are you perhaps claiming you are suffering from Alzheimer. There is a big difference to giving out real names and that was information which Bill being the PO has, he didn’t STEAL it like your friends.

This is disgusting but IMO anyone who would pee in someones cup and then bust a gut laughing while that person unknowingly drank it has some VERY serious problems.

This was done because she was angry about some real or imagined injustice.

I never did put much importance in what they said but after reading the above I altogether quit trying to find any logic in any of it.

No they didnt "all" do it but none of the others seemed concerned or said..."Hey, That is too far" and THAT is the difference between the people at their forum and those here.

Very different, someone may write about their experiences by choice and they are free to do so but on your forum, you seem to turn a blind eye when something wrong is done as long as it’s done to a BG member, your friend can lose his temper which he has done twice and posted BG members real name and which is against your rules at the snakepit but that’s ok.

If anyone from here posted of having done something like that I am positive they would have been told about it. I know positively that I would have said something.
Again wrong, you did nothing both times your friend did the wrong. You condoned it by keeping quiet.

My cut at it has been to let it go but unfortunately they need the attention and have targeted BlueD with a constant barrage of never ending digs, rude comments and just plain childish rants.

Wrong again, it’s BD who decided to have a dig claiming that her name has been mentioned for months so yes you’re right ……… It must be nice to lexist in a dreamlike state.. for her.

When all is said and done..this is THREE people (Donna, Halexzo & J4Me )who IMO are frustrated and will stop at nothing to get attention.
Take a good look at the person you’re defending and you will see the picture of frustration.

What a pathetic existence.

Agreed hers is a pathetic existence.

btw Donna...don't bother removing it...I have a copy.

Why would it be removed? This isn’t La Cosa Nostra wink.gif

Another reminder as you seem to need reminding.

Salute! –

--------------------

- Sterne

~ Vince Lombardi

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

that circus thread BD opened there has turned in to a show off, for her home and dog laugh.gif laugh.gif

you make absolutely no sense BD, there you go starting a thread about BG and you go to showing off your posession (s). blink.gif

You must be starving for attention rolleyes.gif well I say, have fun but what I see does not impress me at all nor does your constant need for adoration any which way you can get it.

bluedahlia
Seriously Belle, I can't understand their fascination with me. Maybe it's because they just can't accept that I am my own person and am not afraid to stand up to Bill? They keep saying I think I'm above them, but I think that is their own projection because of lack of self esteem. JMO

circus link

Absolutely no fascination with you BD, just showing what type of peeps post at that circus and what they stand for and in your case the constant need to be right and material things above all other, rather then what is right or wrong.

You stood up to Bill? blink.gif huh.gif I must have missed that one laugh.gif tongue.gif

But I do know that Bill stood up to all those false alligations, lies, insults, attacks etc..... that was said about him and the site itself and that is what really is bugging you all (the gang who knows who they are) isn't it?

The witch hunt players did not expected that, thought they have a easy way of getting traffic and all would go away after it, NOT, ok?

So please do yourself a favour and dont think anyone is fascinated with you in any shape or form, like I told you before, you NOT all that smile.gif

You want to belong to those regular players at that circus and spew garbage then you have to expect to be replied to and if you can't take the heat, well............. you know the rest tongue.gif

bluedahlia
I haven't bothered myself with them for months. None of us have, yet they still insist on bringing up our names. Now that's obsessive/compulsive.

Well BD, you jut told a LIE , merlin couldn't help himself, as usual and included BG/Bill in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to with BG.

but you never answered the question I asked you , the only time your name came up AFTER the wizzard had started spewing his garbage out again .

So here it is again:

halexzo
So since 8-12-08 the activity level at that 3 ring circus dropped from 1,002 to 665, that is 337 members just don't give a hoot anymore and seen the truth about what is going on there, lies, accusations, assumptions, attacks, insults, posting private info and false alligations and on and on it goes............
Does that tell you something belle? And let me include the fencesitter bluedahlia, the not so fair trulyfair, the wizard merlin who thinks he can control the world and Pietro of course who claims to be a former laywer and judge yet is the most bias person to be a mod at that sand pit.

Any answer now? After all, that is why you opened a new thread against BG etc.... wink.gif

Any more traffic since you send out ads and did you collected your brownie points yet unsure.gif

Oh.....and as always..........JMO biggrin.gif

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

bluedahlia
First off, I'm not responsible for what anyone says on this forum. So Merlin says something, and she has to bring up my name? Unlike the three over at the BG Forum, I am not connected at the hip here with anyone else. She just proved that she is obsessed with me by bringing my name up, unprovoked by me.

link

you said:

bluedahlia
I haven't bothered myself with them for months. None of us have, yet they still insist on bringing up our names. Now that's obsessive/compulsive.

So yes, you did lied, somebody did involved BG, seems like you are the one being confused about what you say. blink.gif rolleyes.gif

Are YOU obsessed with me? You keep bringing me up wink.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

As I said before, the reason your name was mentioned was because I asked you a question which you still have not answered yet. But eh, never really expected one smile.gif

Again, and very very slow so even you can understand:

Y O U - N O T- A L L -T H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't take the heat after you post such garbage, well, get out the circus tongue.gif

bluedahlia
And I didn't realize she has mind reading abilities when it comes to the reason I posted my pooch's pics. Could it be that it does burn her to see them. She was upset the last time I posted a pic too. I'm beginning to wonder.

dream on BD, laugh.gif

I don't care how many pictures of whatever you post, even of the pink ones that fly all over that circus, just thought you make it a bit more interesting since you started that new thread especally for BG ( yes BG)and us 'three' laugh.gif actually you quit boring wink.gif

bluedahlia
If anyone can let me know how to crop the pics so they don't show my possessions, please let me know. After all, I don't want to upset anyone's sensibilities.

You mean Ms know it all does not know how to crop a picture? ohmy.gif

bluedahlia
This thread is not about Bill or BG. It's about YOU THREE and your obsession with me. Capishe?

from the posts in that thread,BG is involved, just ask your buddy merlin and besides you keep visiting the BG forum to see whats new, why is that unsure.gif huh.gif wink.gif

You must be pretty obsessed with us 'three' and the BG Forum, beginning to wonder wink.gif

And I do think you are to much obsessed with yourself and believe (or like to) that eveyone else is too, rolleyes.gif get over it, would you? wink.gif

but for the record, I will reply to you, especially since you open a brand new thread just for "us THREE" smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif capishe?

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

merlin
Let me clear something up,all I believe I origionally said in the other thread was that now the trio of Halexo, Wicke and F4J aka Bgpaymail owners would use the mention of Amy Lynn etc and her showing her non-existing "Christian" values again by writing the stuff she did at another paid incentive writing site to open up the whole can of worms again on our so called attempt to drum up large amounts of traffic and members and THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID.

link

there was no need to clear anything up, it's there in black & white , you couldn't keep from making snide remarks about BG and some of us in a topic that has NO connection to neither BG/Bill nor us here .

The fact IS:

There was NO reason for anybody to include/mention BG or some of us here in that thread which had nothing to do with us here including BG.

All you had to do, like a few other did after it, suggest to move that new discussion to new thread on its own , but no, you had to go so far as to even talk about BG and us on another site, how small and pathetic is that?

The Fact IS:

that was not what all you said,the great wizzard had to make this comment here for NOTHING:

merlin Sep 8 2008
Just so the circus at Bgpaymail knows I too have made a copy of the page and have forwarded it to pinecone research and Karen.

And why would we care to who you send a copy too? unsure.gif Why mention BG at all?

merlin
The facts don't change Bgpaymail is on the boycott list,only Bill can initiate the procedure for any possible removal and we all know he won't.

and your point would be what? Is that some type of news flash? or supposed to be? rolleyes.gif blink.gif

Well merlin, I think everybody on line knows that by now and BGPM is still here and doing well, so again, what is your point? huh.gif

merlin
The files that F4J is so PO'd about was public information and available for anyone to copy,it was her own ignorance that allowed it,nothing more nothing less.

it had nothing to do with the receipt in question, you and daz the ex -cop took some private info and posted a private receipt, added FALSE ALLIGATIONS and no matter how you twist and turn it, you lied and tried to deceive others .

guess like the saying goes, in YOUR case, 'ignorance is a bliss' biggrin.gif

merlin
They can do their grade school yard antics and call me any name they want or make any little snicker remark about anything I say.

You the one who is using grade school yard antics , look at your vulgar and disgusting posts you have made before and look at how low you stoop to just get a snide reamark in about BG/us, no matter where it is and what the subject is about and look at how many times you changed your mind about leaving that snake pit and always came back? Gee whiz, my 8 year old grandaughter has more common sense then you do and at least thinks before making a fool of herself like you do.

Believe me when I say,I definetly have dealt with a lot more intelligent folks then you even could imagene, and you definetly NOT one of those.

merlin
No one has their expenses paid here like some that has stated such on the other forum. That's all I have to say on the subject for now. As always....JMO....Merlin

I can see you turning green merlin laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

And yes,be careful what you say about all you have to say, good thing you added the 'for now' tongue.gif or you would have added another 'change of mind' to your resume

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post
halexzo
post Sep 12 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

bluedahlia
Belle, did you ever watch the Roseanne episode where "DJ" keeps repeating everything "Darlene" says, and she finally puts him in a laundry hamper, and sits on top of it, to shush him up. I don't know why that popped into my head.

link

laugh.gif laugh.gif that sounds just like the 'gang' (you know who u are)at that circus. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You and your buddies can't even come up with anything new about BG or us 'three'. Let loose girls & boys, use your imagination. If you think hard enough you might come up with something unique.

--------------------

~ Cadet Maxim

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 11:15 PM